For beginners of laser cutting machine cutting, they often encounter unsatisfactory cutting quality, and do not know how to adjust the parameters. We will show you some check points when the performance of the laser cutting machine becomes poor.
It is recommended to conduct a general inspection as a start,
1. Cutting height (the recommended actual cutting height is between 0.8 and 1.2 mm). Calibration is required if the actual cut height is not accurate.
2. Check whether the type & size of the cut is used improperly. If it is correct, check whether the cut is damaged or the roundness is abnormal.
3. It is recommended to use a cutout with a diameter of 1.0 for optical center inspection. The focal point for optical center detection should be between -1 and 1. This makes the spots small and easy to see.
4.Check whether the protective lens is clean, anhydrous, oil-free, and slag-free. Sometimes fogging of safety glasses is caused by the weather or the air being too cold during paving.
5. Check whether the focus setting is correct. If the cutting head automatically focuses, make sure to use the mobile APP to check whether the focus is correct.
6. Modify cutting parameters.
If the quality of the thick plate cut by the fiber laser cutting machine is good, the purity of the plate and gas must be ensured first, and thediameter of the cutting edge should be correct. The larger the aperture, the better the quality of the section, but at the same time the greater the taper of the section.